Val's Log

Friday, August 18, 2006

Hot Mess Award for the Past Month

I must once again apologize for not have my award in about a month. Things have just been crazy busy! So to makeup, I present to you the hot mess award for the last month.

Nominees:
1. Somethin’ from VH1’s Flavor of Love 2 – Y'all, I am not lying when I say this chick crapped on Flava Flav's marble staircase! Eeewww! There's no shame if you need to wear Depends. It's better than having an accident on national television. And then she was talking about how she was kind of glad it happened because that'll make her stand out from the other 20 contestants.

2. Haley Joel Osment - Yes, the teen actor who starred in The Sixth Sense was charged with a DUI & marijuana possession

3. People who are wack on purpose – I’m not going to name any names, but I’ve recently realized that there are 2 kinds of wack people. Those who are wack because that’s just the way they are and those who consciously choose to be wack.

4. My friend's apartment - Check out the Bush Banter blog entry about this one here.

And the winner is….. Kevin Federline. Apparently he’s supposed to be performing at this year’s Teen Choice Awards. I will not be watching Fox on August 20th.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/18/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!( throws down punch bowl) Haley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home