Val's Log

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blog Awards

Believe it or not, I have recently found out that there is a blog award. The following link will take you to a site where you can nominate blogs for an award. (2006 Black Weblog Awards) The nomination phase runs from August 1 – 15, then from August 16 - 31, voting is open for the three top nominees in each category. The winners will be announced September 3. I can be nominated for the following categories:

Best Personal Blog
Best New Blog
Best Humor Blog
Best Original Content
Blog to Watch
Blog of the Year

I also highly encourage you to vote www.ai2006.blogdrive.com for Best Pop Culture Blog. During this past season of American Idol, I didn't even have to watch the show. All I had to do was read this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home