Val's Log

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Update on the Europe Trip

I just wanted to point out that are a few updates for y'all to check out about my trip to Europe last month. For those of you who haven't read it yet, check out my 3 posts from July 13th. for those of you who have already read it, I've gone back and added a few pictures so you might want to check it out anyway.

Also, click here to read another hilarious account of European adventures from one of my travel companions. He also has a link to all 5 bazillion pictures that all of us took. It's a lot, but it's worth it to look through because several of them have captions. You're definitely guranteed to have a laugh!

*On another note, I must apologize for not doing a hot mess of the week award last week (and I'm not sure if there is going to be one this week) but I've been hella busy. So, I'm just going to declare one winner by default.....

Anyone who was surprised when Lance Bass from 'N Sync announced he was gay last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home