Val's Log

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Random Dating Tips

Now, I know I’m not the only one that has had trials and tribulations while being on the dating scene. And some of my learning experiences are best expressed by one-liners instead of short stories. So, every once in a while I may throw in something that’s rubbed myself or someone I know the wrong way while on a date. Please don't do these!

  • Wearing wool pants during the summer
  • Using a credit card to pay at the movies and when you go to get ice cream afterwards (You don’t need to go on a date if you have to put everything on your credit card because you have no money in your checking account.)
  • Giving a woman a showerhead for Valentine’s Day
  • Starting to plan your 2nd, 3rd, & 4th dates when you’re halfway through the meal on your first date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home