Val's Log

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oscars 2006

Normally I don’t sit and watch the Academy Awards. I’m very content finding out the winners and the best/worst dress thru other media the next day. But this year I had to wait for the performance of the whole show… Three 6 Mafia performing “It’s Hard Out Here for a Pimp” from Hustle & Flow. I was just too through when I saw it was nominated for an Oscar but knew the performance would be classic. Overall, I was pretty content with the performance. But then to the shock of most people across America, they actually won! I’m thinking that’s kind of crazy, but good for them. Here’s where I got annoyed… They got up there to accept the award, grills and all, like they were on the Source or Vibe Awards. Shame on their manager for not prepping them and telling them they needed to bring it down a notch for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home